The Art of Speaking and Presenting at International Conferences
الدفع السريعDebit Card/Credit Card
ارسال استفسارالتحدث مع فريقنا!
This course presents a professional approach to presenting at international conferences, based on identifying the audience needs, expectations and objectives, enabling a clear, concise message to be delivered effectively. This course aims to train delegates on how to convey ideas and information with clarity and precision while delivering speech, presentation or discussion.
This course helps the delegates look at how to discover and explore exactly what happens when you have to speak in public. This course will provide participants with tools and techniques for effective speaking and presenting at international conferences.
- Learn how to identify whether they are the ‘right fit’ to present at the international conference
- Identify the purpose of a presentation or speech and the objective it is intended to achieve
- قم بتحليل الموضوع واختر المعلومات الأساسية التي ستضع الرسالة بشكل موجز وواضح
- Structure the material logically
- Know how to find out information about your audience
- Learn more about the venue
- Learn how to find out about the cultural dos and don’ts of the country where the conference is being held
- Organise and tailor the presentation to suit the profile and needs of the audience
- حدد وإعداد الوسائل البصرية الأكثر ملاءمة
- Deliver the speech with a memorable opening and closing
- استخدم التقنيات المجربة للحفاظ على اهتمام الجمهور وتشجيع المشاركة
أدناه مثال على محتوى الدورة التدريبية. يمكن أن يكون المحتوى "مخصصًا" للوفاء بالمتطلبات الدقيقة للعميل.
- The general ‘layout’ of the speech: 51% entertainment, 49% meaty content
- How to engage a room full of people and maintain their focus?
- Getting to know the country’s habits/cultures and traditions
- Ensure your presentation is compelling
- Engage your audience
- Keeping their eyes on you and off their laptop and mobile phones
- Who is the audience?
- Do they understand the language you are speaking?
- Biographies of the other speakers
- Researching the audience background, needs, level of sophistication and expectations
- View videos of previous speakers for the international conference
- Cultural dos and don’ts and international conferences
- Where is the audience going to sit?
- How many people are you expecting?
- Visit the venue first: check out backstage, how you will enter/exit the stage
- What has been written about you?
- What do your profiles on LinkedIn/Twitter/Facebook say about you….?
- Are you ‘dressed to impress’ – select an outfit that makes you feel comfortable? The audience will pick up if you do not feel confident.
- Where is your speech?
- How have you made sure you remember what to say?
- Arranging your notes
- Developing your material so it is memorable and flows in a logical order
- How many slides to show in a 15-minute period?
- How much content to include in a one-hour speech?
- Dry-runs – at the venue where the conference will be held and in your room for your speech
- How to make sure people can hear you?
- Information to have on your slides if you are using them
- What typeface is appropriate for on-screen speeches?
- Keeping the slides culturally safe
- Setting realistic expectations
- Greatest fears when standing in front of an audience at a conference
- How to overcome those fears?
- Staying relaxed when you present
- Anticipating questions if any
- Standing where you feel comfortable
- Eye contact – maintaining eye contact and working the stage
- Body-language and movement – how it influences reception of the message and you when speaking
- Gestures: video yourself and watch it. Do your gestures
- Tone of voice: stand on the stage and ask someone if they can hear you from the back of the conference room
- How to make your presentation style suit your personal style?
- Learn the tips of allowing your unique personality to shine through on stage: this will keep the audience engaged
- If using slides in your speech, use a ‘clicker’
- The stage: what is available for you to use so the audience can see and hear you
- Flipcharts – do you need them and will the audience be able to see?
- Sound - the microphone; how comfortable are you with a microphone?
- The first 30 seconds
- How to walk on the stage?
- Calming your nerves before you start
- Diving right in and don’t stop until it’s over
- Start with a bang and end with a bang!
- If you want to be interesting, be interested!
- How to sense when the audience is engaged and when they are not?
- Adjusting your tone, speed, and deliberate pauses throughout the presentation, and even skipping content when necessary
- Handling questions and answers from the audience
- Always repeat the question
- Not understanding the question
- The audience speaking in another language: how to prepare for this?
- Time allocated to field questions
- Keeping the answers/conversation with the audience to a minimum
- Being aware of jargon that the audience may not be able to understand
- How to find simple ways to discuss complex ideas?
- Use easily grasped metaphors and analogies
- Audience arriving late
- Audience arriving to the conference early which make you feel nervous
- Different types of interview;
- Face-to-face meeting or over the phone
- Live or pre-recorded
- In television and radio many interviews are done 'remotely' so you cannot see the whites of anyone's eyes. How might that impact you? How is the interview to be used? It might be edited to become part of a bigger story, and if so, in what context will you appear?
- Anticipating interviews and understanding their impact on your ability to perform well can mean you are not 'wrong footed' by broadcast technology
- Basics on what to ask and how to prepare for an interview
- Have a checklist of what to remember when presenting
- Identify contingencies in case of disasters
يرتكز أساس التدريب لدينا في التعلم التجريبي القائم على النشاط. تأخذ هذه المنهجية في الاعتبار أساليب التعلم والتواصل المختلفة ، والأهم من ذلك الاختلافات اللغوية والثقافية. من خلال المشاركة الفعالة يتم تبني تطبيق النظرية وتطبيقها.
يهتم فريق التدريب لدينا بعناية بتخطيط وتصميم الطرق التعليمية الفعالة الضرورية لنقل المعرفة. إن المهارات الإبداعية لمدربي الإدارة والمستشارين لدينا هي التي تكشف المهارات غير المستغلة للمندوبين من خلال:
- مناقشة جماعية
- الأنشطة الفردية والنقابية
- المهام الفردية والجماعية
- دراسات الحالة
- لعب أدوار
- تقييم الصوت والفيديو
- تخطيط العمل
- ألعاب التعلم التجريبية